So I'm sure most people on Facebook have probably seen the "25 Random Things About Me" note that keeps popping up. If you haven't, the idea is basically that you enlighten your buddies with 25 random facts about yourself. I thought it might be fun to share some embarrassing info with you guys since MBA news is going slow here (disclosure: I changed 3 of them because they were too private) ... bon appetito:
1. Watching professional wrestling is a guilty pleasure of mine. I've been watching since I was 10 years old.
2. The only non-vegetarian exception that I allow myself is gelatin. My favorite foods are gelatinous (e.g. gummy bears) in texture.
3. I believe it’s economically rational to tip waiters/servers based on their level of service. I don’t hesitate to tip abnormally high or low amounts.
4. I’ve worn a pig necklace around my neck for about 50% of my life.
5. I believe my feet smell more than most people's. Plus I think I have an arthritic toe.
6. I won my 5th grade math bee.
7. I used to love punk music. Now I love country. Go Taylor!!
8. I over-analyze constantly.
9. I’ve tried really hard to overcome my shyness as a child.
10. It really bothers me when other basketball players label me as only a “shooter”.
11. If I could have one dog for a pet, I would have a Yorkie.
12. I’m really conceited about some things and really insecure about others.
13. As a small child, I believed my sister's explanation that lit up buildings on the city's skyline were actually stars that fell and got stuck on buildings.
14. I used to be a pothead.
15. I watch Food Network programming every day.
16. I think Charlotte from Sex and the City is perfect.
17. I don’t know how to swim though people have attempted to teach me on at least 3 separate occasions (including YMCA classes).
18. I despise driving and hope to never do so again in my life.
19. I’m terribly squeamish and faint of heart, to the point where I can only watch movies that fall into the romantic comedy category.
20. I love the adverb “terribly.”
21. I know all the lyrics to all the songs from Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and Aladdin.
22. The thought of a tattoo intrigues me. If I ever get one it will be of a basketball or some “mom” scrawling.
23. My right leg is almost a half inch longer than my left.
24. I firmly believe that Survivor is the most compelling program on TV. I LOVE Survivor!!!
25. I'll give you anything you ask for, as long as it's not something I don't want to give.